Get clean, quiet, high-power output with a Mi-T-M generator! A perfect fit for the recreational vehicle industry.
- Inverter technology reduces size, weight, noise and fuel consumption
- Inverter technology produces commercial quality AC power for sensitive electronic equipment
- Electric start (battery not included)
- Low oil shutdown
- Idle control
- Double-wall acoustical housing-damping panel and resin panel reduces both high and low frequency noise
- USDA/USFS-approved spark arrestors
- Fuel shutoff valve
- Voltmeter/ hour meter
- Fuel gauge
- 3,600 rpm rated speed
- 3.7 gallon fuel tank capacity
- 5.5 hours run time (at full load)
- 58.0 decibal rating
- 26.7 maximum amperage (120V/240V)
- 23.3 continuous amperage (120V/240V)
- Meets CARB & EPA vemission standards
- Receptacles - 120V, 20A GFCI duplex and 120V, 30A twist lock
- Circuit breaker - Electronic circuit protection
- Roll cage design with four wheels
- RV application advantage - will run an air conditioner unit (15,000 BTU), refrigerator and microwave (3200 watt model)*
- RV application advantage - will run an air conditioner unit (15,000 BTU), refrigerator and microwave plus interior lights (4300 watt model)*
*Based on tests conducted on a 2005 5th-wheel camper. Test results are available. Individual test results could vary depending on condition and efficiency of appliance.
Two (2) year limited warranty
Three (3) year limited warranty on Subaru engine
Model No. GEN-4300-iMS0
Max. AC Output 4,300 watts
Rated AC Output 3,800 watts
HP/Displacement 9.0/265 cc
Engine Subaru OHC
Unit Dim. (LxWxH) 22.8 in. x 20.7 in. x 24.3 in.
Dry Wt. 162 lbs.