Double Float Switch ~ SW2A
Consists of two mechanically activated wide-angle ON/OFF float switches and a splice tube. The slice tube contains a Holding Relay which enables the floats to function in series. It is well suited for confined applications requiring an accurate pumping range. A Holding Relay eliminates pump chatter in turbulent water conditions. (Deactivation point @ 4" below mounting â€“ Activation point @ 4"above mounting).
· 120/230V 50/60Hz Single Phase
· Rated for 13A running and 78A start-up.
· Adjustable activation range 2' to 48'.
· High impact PP, corrosion resistant float housing.
· Operates up to 140° F.
· Heavy duty electrical contacts.
· UL/CSA Certified.
· Passed NSF Standard 61 Protocol.
· Cable attached to Float Housings: 16 gauge, 2-conductor water resistant
· Cable above Splice: 14 gauge 3 conductor w/piggy-back 120V plug w/20' cord Length.
· Includes standard mounting cable & pipe clamps.